- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This 15-day gorilla safari and wildlife tour in Uganda will take you to Murchison Falls National Park for hiking to the top of the world's most powerful falls and wildlife spotting, Kibale Forest National Park for Chimpanzee trekking and Bigodi swamp walk, Queen Elizabeth National Park for game viewing and tree climbing lions in Ishasha sector, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park for trekking the endangered Mountain Gorillas, Lake Bunyonyi will feed you with everything you need.
- Airport Transfers Are Free
- Top of the Fall Tour in Murchison Falls National Park Rhino Tracking in Ziwa Rhinos Sanctuary Game Viewing Drive in Murchison Falls National Park
- Murchison Falls National Park Boat Cruise on the Victoria Nile
- Kibale Forest National Park Nature Walk/Nocturnal Walk
- Trekking with Chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park
- Crater Lake Tour at Bigodi Swamp in Kibale Forest National Park Queen Elizabeth National Park Game Drive
- In Queen Elizabeth National Park, take a boat ride along Kazinga Channel.
- Tree climbing lions tour in Queen Elizabeth National Park's Ishasha Sector
- Tour of the Batwa Forest Pygmies' Community
- Trekking with Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Swimming and canoeing on Lake Bunyonyi
- Tour of the Lake Bunyonyi Islands
- Lake Mburo National Park Game Drive
- Lake Mburo National Park Nature Walk
- Uganda Equator Line Experience
- Sezibwa Falls Cultural Tour Nile Source Visit
- White Water Rafting on the Nile
- Tour of Kampala
- Road trips in Uganda
Travel from Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary to Murchison Falls National Park.
After breakfast, your safari guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kampala or Entebbe and take you to Murchison Falls National Park, which is located in a remote area away from Kampala. Along the way, we'll take a tour of the Ziwa rhino sanctuary and stop for lunch at Kabalega Dinners. Then, after entering the park, proceed to the top of the falls to view the stunning falls as they pass through the 7 m narrow gorge and pour into the Victoria Nile with thunderous force. After that, return to the lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Meal Plan
Pakuba Lodge or equivalent accommodation is available.
Game drives and boat cruises in Murchison Falls National Park
Enjoy an early morning breakfast at the lodge before departing for a 2-hour game drive in Uganda's largest park, which is home to a diverse range of wildlife including leopards, hippos, lions, warthogs, cape buffaloes, African elephants, antelopes, Rothschild's giraffes, waterbucks, and various bird species. After the game drive, return to the lodge for lunch and relaxation before embarking on a three-hour launch cruise on the Nile, where you will see a variety of wildlife species along the banks, including African elephants, hippos, Nile crocodiles, antelopes, monkeys, and water bird species, before riding to the bottom of the falls, where you will hike to the top of the falls for approximately one hour and thirty minutes before retiring to your lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included in the meal plan.
- Lodging and Meals
- Park Entrance Fees for Chimpanzees
- Permits for Gorillas
- 4wheel Drive English Speaking Guide/Driver Rhino tracking in a safari vehicle
- During game drives, a ranger will accompany you.
- Trekking Ranger
- Water Rafting
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Uganda Visa Fees for International Flights
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Laundry instructions
- Staff insurance
No Details Found